Friday, April 22, 2011

Flirty Lashes

I get awed when i talk to people who has tantalizing eyes. I mean, their eyes can do the talking! And it distracts me when they got dark full lashes, as if luring me to their charm. Nowadays, we don't have to blame our mother's gene anymore ( if you're a guy who wants to get flirty lashes, i don't know how i'm able to help you). Just head to your pharmacy and you'll see tons of mascara lined up. Thing is, which one works?

So what do you want? Water-proof? Lengthening? Volumizing? I am still searching for the best mascara in the entire world so i have tried several already. Thing is, water-proof works best when it comes to volumizing but i always have a hard time removing it after. Anyway, here are the products i have used

The Face Shop Freshian Volumizing
Go and visit Face Shop and discover that not all items here are expensive. This mascara costs around 350 pesos. This is easily washable and gives you flirty lashes. Tip: Put this on your lashes over and over again, about 4 coats and voila! It's as if you just had an eyelash extension. The brush looks the usual but it will surprise you


Maybelline Magnum Express
I just got to try this since most people say they love this treasure. I got a bit disappointed cuz it's not as special as i thought it would be. i didn't flatter my Chinese lashes that much. It made me think, did i pick a defective one? Though i realized the mascara worked best if i  didn't curl my lashes prior. The brush seemed powerful enough though to get through my lashed but it just doesn't work for me.



Maybelline Cat Eye Hypercurl
I got this waterproof so it works for volumizing. The tip is unsual, looks like a comb. Just one coat, your lashes would curl out. The mascara works! Make sure you put enough mascara on your lashes, too much would make it clumpy
 Avon SuperCurl
Well it does not curl. It;s like a normal mascara and it has a watery substance. Though if you applied it on your lashes, it kinda has this volumizing effect. Not much of a wow-factor for me here

No comments:

Post a Comment