Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fanny Serrano Cosmetics

Fanny Serrano is not just the Megastar's make-up artist. He is also an entrepreneur who has his own make-up line. These inexpensive products can be bought at a SM department store near you :) Inexpensive is at 350 pesos for most of the products. Here are my FS staples

FS Blush- in Tropical Rose and Golden Peach
I love peachy shades as a blush because of the sun-kissed effect. Golden peach is a light-colored so i end-up putting on more. When finally i used it all up, i bought the Tropical Rose shade. It has a darker peach shade which i love. These blushes have a shimmery finish

FS Concealer
This is like a foundation/concealer stick. I had to buy this one since this is a COSMO BEAUTY AWARD WINNER 2008. I had to cover my dark under eye circles and dark spots. First, this was pretty much okay but after using it for quite some time, i realized that it tends to cake. If you're in an air-conditioned room, this tends to dry up and leave your face with a vivid concealer mark

FS Eyebrow Powder
I am a frustrated girl when it comes to my eyebrows. I feel lazy shaving/tweezing and my eyebrows is quite "invisible". hahaha So my mom told me to use the eyebrow pencil. We shared a single pencil. Yup, what was i thinking, right? I end-up looking old and my eyebrow looked bright in reddish brown. Also, it was not easy learning to put an arch on your brow. Then a friend, recommended me using FS eyebrow powder. She showed it to me and i wanted to buy instantly! It has 4 shades so you can mix the color that fits your brows perfectly. The compact comes with two little brushes


So if you are searching for a local  inexpensive and impressive make-up line, try the Fanny Serrano cosmetics. Talk to the beauty consultant and i'm sure she knows what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment