Thursday, November 24, 2011

Maybelline Mineral powder foundation

I said to myself that maybe it's time to try minerals. Wrong move! I'm not sure if it's only Maybelline mineral that doesn't work for me. Why?

The sales person told me it is for full coverage. How about medium coverage? Plus it says that it blends with the skin.Like an ordinary powder, it feels like it's sitting on top of my skin. Then when I try to put on my eyeshadow, it takes alot of colors for the eyeshadow to appear.

Maybe it's just the cold weather but after using this, my skin felt dry. You can put moisturizer first but the finish isn't nice either.

I'd recommend this for the no-make-up look for everyday use.



with the 599 tag price, i should have just bought my usual Maybelline Clear Smooth Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment