Sunday, August 7, 2011

Make-up remover: Human Nature

I have two Human Nature products that I use as a make-up remover. The reason why I love Human Nature is because I know it does not contain harsh chemicals and the alcohol smell.

Sunflower beauty oil-- claims to be alot of things

  • softens rough areas (elbows, knees)
  • whitens dark underarms
  • makes hair shiny
  • lessens dark under eye circles
So in this case, I use it as a make-up remover and it does not disappoint me. If you have waterproof mascara and have a hard time to wipe it off your lashes, you can use this one.
Human Nature Make-up Remover-- also serves as a moisturizer! No harsh smell so you know it is gentle on your skin. This is made from honey and cocoa butter. It does not leave your face shiny afterwards. Thing is, when I used this on my eyes, I feel it a bit hot on my lids. One thing I do not like is the pump of the bottle. This is cream type so one time I had to clean the tube so it can work again.This is a bit costly than the Sunflower Beauty Oil.



You may order Human Nature Products at:  http://thestylequarter.multiply.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment